Welcome to the edify6 platform. edify6 allows organisations to manage all educational content in one place and create courses and structured certification programs to support a wide range on educational needs.
This can include use cases such as:
- Continual Medical Education programs
- Company Induction training
- Safety training programs
- Expert advice
- Pre-requisite training
- Post face to face training materical
- and many many more.....
edify6 can be used for both internal training programs for employees or to provide public training courses which can be monetised using the in built product and payment gateway capabilities.
edify6 consists of two major user interfaces.
- edify6 Administration Dashboard
- Participant Education Portal
The Administration dashboard is where the edify6 platform is configured and managed.
The dashboard is only accessible through secure access.
The major functions of the dashboard include:
Look and Feel
The Look and Feel area is used to configure the look and feel of your education portal. You get to it by selecting the "eazel" icon in the top right of the dashboard.
- Theme Editor for setting the look and feel of the education portal
- Static Pages for creating static HTML pages such as privacy, terms and conditions, etc.
Courses are were you setup all courses and upload lectures. Courses can contain a nested structure to support course hierarchy. The course area is also where you setup quizzes, course credits, course rules, etc.
Products are where you can create products and assign lectures and courses to these products. If you are using payment gateways this is also set the purchase options for your product and the frequency of payment.
Redeemer codes can also be setup to provide discount voucher options for selected participants.
The general section is where you configured general settings for Edify6 and also components that can be associated with lectures and courses.
- Site settings which represent the settings for the Edify platform
- Presenters which represent who are the presenters in your courses
- Education Providers are the associated organisations that the course or lecture material has been provided by.
- Keywords are can be associated to lectures and courses and are used to help users to search for courses or lectures.
- Templates is where certificate, invoice and notification templates are configured and designed.
Accounts are where all users to the platform are referenced and managed. This includes both administrators and trainee's who have registered to the platform.
Reports are where reports can be generated on various aspects of the edify6 platform. This can include reports such as who has subscribed to the platform, who has cancelled access, and which users have passed which courses.
The front end education portal provides end users with access to the educational video content. It is important to note that content cannot be viewed unless a user has registered and logged into their account. Users can then access either content that is associated with free products or products that they have purchased.
The home page provides specific filters of educational videos including:
- Just Added : Lectures and courses just added to the platform
- Popular Courses : Courses that have been most popular with users
- Popular Lectures : Lectures that have been most popular with users
- Free : Courses and Lectures which are available at no cost
The courses page provides a filtered view of all courses across the platform.
The Lectures page is used to display and search all lectures across all courses.
You can filter courses by different categories such as presenters, courses, keywords, etc. You can also filter lectures that are associated with courses that provide credits.
The My Home section of the portal includes all courses, lectures and certifications the logged in user has either queued, started and completed.